In this article, we are going to talk about a plant which is called God’s Gift. A woman was fighting a cyst in her breast for years and when the conventional medications did not help her, she was left no other choice than to try natural remedies.
The herb called Chaya treated her problem and made her cyst go away in three months, and she felt the results of this natural treatment just three days after starting with it.
This herb is also known as tree spinach, and it is a fast-growing perennial shrub that originates from Mexico. The shrub possesses some pretty amazing health benefits that can treat a number of health conditions and diseases. The top benefits of this herb are:
- It regulates the levels of your cholesterol
- It regulates the levels of uric acid in your body
- Improves your eyesight and the brain function
- It also raises the calcium levels in your body
- Prevents and treats anemia
- Treats osteoporosis
- It regulates the levels of blood sugar
- Prevents a sore throat, headaches, hemorrhoids, and infections
- Cleans your liver
- It balances the metabolic system
These are the main benefits of this plant, but it can treat some smaller problems as well. It can be consumed in soups, salads or as a tea. But you should know that you should never consume it raw.
How to prepare Chaya tea:
- Two cups of water
- Six Chaya leaves
You need to take a pot and then pour the water into it. Bring the water to a boil, add the leaves, and then simmer the mixture for ten minutes. In the end, strain it and let it cool down. You can then enjoy your cup of tea. It is recommended that you drink three cups of this tea, before your meals in order to prevent and treat the diseases that we mentioned above.