Can you feel the smell of urine in your bathroom? Well, there is nothing to worry about as we have all been there.
Do you have a way of removing this bad odor? If the answer is no, then this is the perfect article for you as we will demonstrate you how to get rid of this odor in an effective manner, without the use of dangerous chemicals.
At times, the bathroom simply has an unpleasant smell and it appears that nothing you do is working. One solution is to clean the bathroom on a daily basis, however this can take a lot of your time and can be quite exhausting. You can likewise spend hours cleaning the bathroom and the odor will still be present.
In case you have already given everything a try and nothing actually works, then you should not despair as we are going to demonstrate you an efficient solution that is going to aid you get rid of the smell.
HERE ARE COUPLE OF IDEAS THAT MIGHT BE OF HELP:
- If you are cleaning the toilet, make sure you check under the seat as the odor may be coming from there. In case this is the problem, put some ACV on it, and afterwards put on rubber gloves and just clean it;
- In case the odor is still there, you should check the silicone or rubber plug between the floor and the toilet as it may be worn out and leaking, thus making your bathroom smell bad;
- Make sure you inspect every connection of the toilet bowl, and in case you find something that is ruptured or worn, you should replace it;
- You should always clean your bathroom thoroughly and don’t forget that at times all-natural cleaning alternatives are better than the store-bought ones. Give this a try – combine one part of baking soda, two parts of oxygenated water and a couple of drops of apple cider vinegar and use the resulting mixture to clean up the toilet bowl and the entire bathroom as well;
- Replace your sponges, renew your trashcan and toilet-cleaning brushes frequently, particularly that ones that get in contact with the toilet. If they are not changed often, you should clean them with bleach regularly.
TAKE A LOOK AT HOW YOU CAN MAKE AN ALL-NATURAL ABSORBENT THAT IS GOING TO AID YOU REMOVE ANY ODOR IN YOUR HOUSE:
- Baking soda
- A piece of fabric
- An empty bottle
- 3 to 5 cloves
Start by filling the bottle to a half with baking soda. After that, add the cloves and a couple of drops of the essential oil that you usually use, however this is optional. Next, place the fabric in it, and secure it by using a rubber band at the top.
This simple trick is going easily absorb any type of smell in your home, the urine smell from your bathroom included. Give this trick a try and the results are going to amaze you!
In conclusion, your restroom does not necessarily have to smell bad as there are many easy methods that can aid you get rid of the odor. The restroom is an important area in your house and you should always try keeping it clean and smelling fresh. Therefore, give any of the aforementioned tricks a try and we guarantee that you will definitely enjoy them.