Not a lot of people know about the amazing health benefits that the Siberian ginseng can provide. That is very unfortunate because this plant contains some amazing energy-boosting properties.
In this article, we are going to familiarize you with this plant, and we will talk about how it can be used to promote our overall health.
Siberian ginseng is most commonly used by Russian athletes and cosmonauts, in order to increase their strength, improve their stamina and balance, and this plant is constantly increasing its popularity since the 1950s.
WHAT IS SIBERIAN GINSENG?
Siberian ginseng is actually not a ginseng, it is a plant that belongs to the Eleutherococcus senticous group, and it is very famous for its health benefits. It is most commonly used in Russia, China, and Japan. This plant contains active ingredients, called eleutherosides, which are pretty great in boosting the human immune system. This plant also contains vitamin A, B6, and zinc. The Chinese people have been using this plant for centuries, as a preventive measure against the flu and common colds, and in order to boost their energy and improve their memory.
The journal Chinese Medicine has published a research in October of 2009, which revealed that this plant can increase the physical performance and reduce chronic fatigue, in an animal study. What is more, the subject animals showed an increased stress resistance, and it was shown that the Siberian ginseng can improve many aspects of the performance if used on a regular basis. This herb can increase our resistance to stress, because of the fact that it contains adaptogenic properties.
These properties are the ones that make this plant so beneficial and effective in the treatment of many health conditions. These properties also make the Siberian ginseng very effective in improving the oxygen use of our body, stimulating T-cells production, and mental acuity. It will also improve the production of cellular energy, and it will stimulate the flow of fresh oxygen to our major organs, which will enhance the circulatory patterns of our body. If we can add this plant to our regular diet, we are going to benefit from its properties, and we will be able to increase our mental alertness, stamina, and endurance.
THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF SIBERIAN GINSENG
- Lowers high blood pressure
- Relieves menopausal symptoms and menstrual disorders
- Helps you detox your liver
- Strengthens your respiratory system
- Speeds up the recovery time of herpes simplex and its frequency and severity
- Fights free radical damage
- Protects you from the flu and common colds
- Lowers high levels of cholesterol and blood sugar
- Prevents your blood from clotting
- Promotes the function of the uterus, and prevents infertility
- Improves mental clarity
- Treats low testosterone levels in men
- Improves your oxygen distribution, nutrient absorption, and circulation
- Acts as an adaptogenic agent
- Prevents inflammation
- Makes you more resistant to bacterial and viral infections
- Relieves chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia
- Improves the physical performance
- Fights insomnia
SIBERIAN GINSENG SUPPLEMENTATION:
According to the health experts and nutritionists, 500 to 3000 milligrams of Siberian Ginseng on a daily basis, should be more than enough to take advantage of its benefits and relieve and treat the issues that we mentioned above. This is a herb that is available in capsule, tea, or powder form.