When it comes to toning any part of the body it is important to know what to work out, which are the best exercises and make sure you are leading appropriate diet.
When it comes to working out, you don’t have to spend hours in the gym but you can achieve great results at the comfort of your home for a very short time. However, the trick is to be consistent and patient.
- 10 Minute butt & thigh workout with no equipment
- 10 Different intervals; 45 seconds active, 15 seconds rest
- Warm up & cool down not included (both are recommended)
Benefits of this workout
- Quick & easy to fit into a busy day
- No equipment at all
- Targets the glute muscles from multiple angles, as well as the inner and outer thighs, hamstrings, quads, and calves & core
- Easy to make beginner friendly (take extra breaks, use a shallow range of motion, etc) or more difficult (hold onto weights while doing the exercises, use deep ranges of motion and focus on contracting your muscles and working “against” yourself the entire time
Printable Butt and Thigh Workout
- Side Squat Steps
- Reverse Lunge + Lift (alternating)
- Countdown Squats; 3, 2, 1 & 1, 2, 3
- Downward Dog + Knee & Lift (alternating)
- Ski Squat + Outside Thigh Lift
- Plie Squats
- Kneeling Leg Lifts + Pulses (do an entire interval on each side of the body)
- Kneeling Leg Lift Circles (switch directions halfway through each interval; do one full interval on each side of the body)
How can I best use this lower body workout video?
This 10 minutes routine is for people that don’t have the time to hit the gym or exercise. 10 minutes is not a lot of time to spend in order to tone your body. Make sure you practice it on a daily basis and after a few weeks time the results will be vivid.
Watch the video and follow the instructions: