Many of the spices that people use only add them for taste. Most people don’t really know if there are some good or bed sides of the spice longest it taste nice.
In today’s article we will talk about a particular spice that has been wide used all ove the world and that is the cinnamon.
This spice not only has an amazing taste but also can provide our body with numerous benefits.
If you want to enjoy all the benefits of cinnamon we you can so by practicing this method:
Every morning on a empty stomach add teaspoon of cinnamon in your tea, fruit juice or smoothie in the morning or you can mix it with some honey and lemon, which this combination taste wonderful.
NOTE: Pregnant women and children under the age of 6 should avoid it.
For the rest of you here are some good reason you should practices this method on a daily basis.
- Reduces tissue damage in the body and rejuvenates it;
- Prevents bacterial and viral infections as well as bacterial growth;
- Can soothe the symptoms caused by arthritis;
- Improves the function of numerous organs and prevents heart disease.
- Prevents cancer cell proliferation;
- Improves digestion and relieves digestive problems;
- Regulates your blood sugar levels;
- Improves blood circulation and has an anticoagulant effect;
- Improves the cognitive function and memory which is why it’s ideal for people suffering from neurodegenerative disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease.