The banana water contains a lot of beneficial substances that help your body feel good and healthy during the day.
The benefits of drinking banana water are:
- Due to its high content of potassium levels water and sodium in the body, reducing blood pressure, if it is high.
- Stimulates the production of hemoglobin, which helps prevent anemia.
- It improves digestion and prevents constipation due to its high fiber content.
- It forms a protective layer that lines the walls of the stomach, resulting in less heartburn, acidity and intestinal irritation.
- Reduces the intensity of menstrual cramps.
- It is high in vitamin C and folic acid.
- It contains tryptophan, an amino acid essential for the nervous system.
- Increase serotonin which helps fight depression.
- It fights insomnia for its high amount of vitamin B6.
- Prevents kidney cancer because it contains a compound called TNF-a which is a cytokine which increases the production of white blood cells, strengthening the fight against cancer cells.
Here we leave an easy recipe for banana water supplemented with coconut water, which also brings a lot of benefits to our body.
- 4 ripe bananas
- 3 cups of natural water
- 2 cups coconut water
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup of ice
Bananas, water, coconut water and sugar.
Serve and add ice.