After many other workouts done in shaping your body as you desire, you can continue with a new monthly challenge and do the real program for shaping your thighs.
In performing exercises it is important that you include all body parts, rather than just concentrating on your butt and thighs. This will help bring your body into proportion and at the same time to increase your metabolism.
As working out your legs and butt is no easy task, you’ll be able to do it once you master following few key exercises.
Here are your moves in cute gif form:
– Starting position – standing with your toes faced diagonally outwards and hands raised on sides to the height of shoulders
– Engaging your thighs when you squat down imagine that your knees need to be open wide as you sit down.
– Keep your chest open and up and stay tall.
– Starting position – standing with feet together and hands at the hips, targeting your outer thighs and your oblique
– If you need a chair to hold on to, go ahead and grab one.
– As it also tests your balance flex your foot and keep your leg straight as you swing.
– Starting position – standing with your feet more than shoulder-width apart and hands together in front of your chest
– Bending your left knee go in deep lunge on left side
– Repeat on the right side
– This is so perfect for inner thighs. You can hold a 30 lb barbell to intensify the movement!
– Keep your straight leg straight as you get up to starting position.
4.Side Leg Lifts
– Starting position – Lay on your side, with your body is in a straight line,
– Lift your top leg up and down, pointing your toes
– Repeat on another side
5.Inner Thigh Pulses
Targets your inner thighs!
– Starting position – Lay on your side, with your left knee bent and in front of you, hold the ankle with your left hand, and head with your right hand
– The heel of your right leg must be up and your toes facing down.
– Simply lift up and down right leg